Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $4.5+ billion wealth management firm seeking to add a Wealth Planner to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, Massachusetts & Fairfield County, Connecticut that provides High Net Worth clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
This opportunity exists in the Westport location.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals by navigating and understanding the broader aspects of their financial lives. We value our clients and believe they deserve the highest quality of client service and thoughtful financial advice. The ideal candidate for the Wealth Planner position is a highly motivated, detailed oriented, and organized individual with 6+ years of wealth advisory industry experience. The Wealth Planner will be responsible for maintaining long-term relationships with existing and new clients and can work independently as well as in a team in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will have the capability to command some relationships as Lead Advisor as well as work in a supporting advisor role alongside a Lead Advisor and Portfolio Manager. In addition, the candidate will enjoy providing superior client service and is eager to help others if needed.
Wealth planning and relationship management primary functions:
- Be the “hub” of the day-to-day service experience for clients by providing superior client service and problem-solving solutions.
- Lead relationships and support others with team of Lead Advisor and Portfolio Manager
- Facilitate communication between relevant parties (i.e., Tax Accountants, Attorneys, etc.).
- Coordination and execution of gifting and charitable activities on behalf of clients
- Conduct Financial Planning Due Diligence, including the collection of client data to design and present comprehensive Financial Plans.
- Deliver financial plans and retirement cash flow planning with thoughtful observations and additional considerations to enhance the client’s financial goals.
- Assist with the custodial process and to assist clients with transfers, maintenance, and ongoing communication with clients throughout the process.
- Engage and occasionally lead development of new business opportunities.
- Assist with extra-departmental projects such as needed.
- Experience working with private, high net-worth clients and institutional clients
- A CFP® designation
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Can prioritize and work on client request & deliverables. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with high professional standards, judgement, and discretion
- Takes the initiative and thinks proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive, efficient, and diligent follow up skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with investment custodians, customer relationship management systems, and portfolio reporting systems
- Previous experience with Money Guide Pro or other financial planning software
We offer an attractive compensation plan including a competitive salary, the opportunity for a bonus, and a full suite of benefits, along with the chance to be part of an authentic and energetic team! The firm will also consider support for further education and/or industry designations. Our culture is one that awards personal growth opportunities from strong performance.
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. In addition, Crestwood Advisors is a member of the Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the body of your email please respond to the following three questions in addition to attaching your resume in Adobe format.
- What interests you about wealth planning and the client experience?
- Tell us one thing you hope to learn or gain by working in this role.
- What’s the latest book you read, podcast you listened to, or movie you watched?
Resumes submitted without responses to the questions will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com