Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast‐growing wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add an Operations Specialist to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee‐only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals by navigating and understanding the broader aspects of their complex financial lives. We truly value our clients and believe they deserve the highest quality client service. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys providing superior service, working as part of a team, and is willing to help others as needed.
The Operational Specialist will assist the firm by performing the following responsibilities:
- Daily, follow procedures to ensure portfolio management system is kept up to date
- Perform ad‐hoc/quarterly client billing
- Review and troubleshoot any issues found in client account performance
- Maintain and update cost basis reconciliation on client accounts
- Using Microsoft Excel, perform analysis to assist team with firm software data conversions as well as validate existing data.
Client Service functions
- Validate and administer recurring and ad hoc requests for distributions/checks/wires
- Monitor, educate and troubleshoot information on Crestwood’s client portal as needed
- Assist client team with information when needed for client meeting presentations, etc.
- Assist with testing policies and procedures and documenting results
- A team player with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of detail
- Knowledge of portfolio administration and related performance issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel
- Comfortable learning, maintaining and assisting with software systems
- Previous experience working with Fidelity & Schwab as custodians a plus
- Previous experience with Black Diamond and Practifi (a Salesforce overlay) a plus
We offer an attractive compensation plan including a competitive salary, the opportunity for a bonus, and a full suite of benefits, along with the chance to be part of an authentic and energetic team! The firm will also consider support for further education and/or industry designations. Our culture is one that awards personal growth opportunities from strong performance.
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org