Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $4+ billion wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add a Client Service Associate to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, Massachusetts & Fairfield County, Connecticut that provides High Net Worth clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Opportunity exists in the Boston location.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals through navigating and understanding the broader aspects of their complex financial lives. We truly value our clients and believe they deserve high quality client service. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys providing superior client service, enjoys working as part of a team and is willing to help others if needed. This person is motivated to create, innovate, and collaborate.
Client service functions:
- Be the primary onboarding specialist for new wealth management clients
- Work with a wealth management team to help facilitate account updates, transfers, & gifting
- Help keep client relationship management system, Practifi, current with client information
- Interact with custodial partners, Fidelity & Schwab, to facilitate client requests
- Assist with creation of client meeting packages utilizing client information using Black Diamond and Practifi, our reporting and customer relationship management systems, respectively
- Assist as needed with assorted other projects within the wealth management group
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Can prioritize and work on multiple tasks and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with high professional standards, judgement, and discretion
- Takes the initiative and thinks proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with investment custodians, customer relationship management systems, and portfolio reporting systems a plus, but not necessary
We offer an attractive compensation plan including competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and full suite of benefits along with the opportunity to be part of an authentic and energetic team!
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org