Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $3+ billion wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add a Client Service Associate to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides HNW clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Opportunity exists in the Boston location.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals through navigating and understanding the broader aspects of their complex financial lives. We truly value our clients and believe they deserve high quality client service. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys providing superior client service and enjoys working as part of a team and is willing to help others if needed. This person enjoys autonomy and being able to create, innovate, and collaborate.
Client service functions:
- Be the primary onboarding specialist for new wealth management clients
- Work with a team of wealth management professionals to provide administrative support in order to meet clients’ day to day service needs
- Interact with custodial partners to facilitate client requests
- Assist with creation of client meeting packages utilizing client information using various systems resources
- Assist as needed with assorted other projects within the wealth management group
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree required
- 2-5 years of relevant client service experience
- Must be a team player
- Previous experience working with Fidelity & Schwab as custodians is a plus
- Previous experience with Black Diamond a plus but not necessary
We offer an attractive compensation plan including competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and full suite of benefits along with the opportunity to be part of an authentic and energetic team!
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com