Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $3+ billion wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add a Client Advisor to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides HNW clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Opportunity exists in the Boston location.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals by helping them navigate and understand the broader aspects of their complex financial lives. We highly value our clients and believe they deserve the highest quality of client service and thoughtful financial advice. We are seeking a motivated, dynamic, and highly organized individual with 3-6 years’ of relevant wealth advisory industry experience to be a part of our team.
Wealth planning and relationship management functions:
- Be the “hub” of the day to day service experience for clients
- Manage custodial process to assist clients with account creation, transfers and maintenance
- Manage and respond to client queries and/or requests from clients or the Crestwood team
- Preparation, attendance and follow up action items around client meetings
- Coordination and execution of gifting and retirement cash flow planning
- Work with team to develop and deliver financial plans
- Assist with additional departmental projects such as needed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of detail
- Experience working with private, high net-worth clients and/or institutional clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree required
- Must have at least 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Must be a team player
- A CFP® designation or progress towards a CFP® designation
- Previous experience working with Fidelity & Schwab as custodians is a plus
- Previous experience with Black Diamond a plus but not necessary
- Previous experience with Money Guide Pro or other financial planning software
We offer an attractive compensation plan including competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and full suite of benefits along with the opportunity to be part of an authentic and energetic team!
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org