Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $3+ billion wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add a Operations Specialist to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides HNW clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Opportunity exists in the Boston location.
We are selectively seeking a motivated, dynamic, and highly organized individual at least 2 years of relevant operational experience to be a part of our team. The Operational Specialist will assist the firm by performing the following responsibilities:
- Review and troubleshoot daily maintenance on client accounts;
- Oversee and perform ad-hoc/quarterly client billing using portfolio account software;
- Calculate, review and troubleshoot account and composite performance;
- Maintain and update cost basis reconciliation on client accounts;
- Monitor and maintain information on proxy voting and class actions, etc.
- Assist with data mining projects
- Perform analysis in software/data conversions by reviewing and validating information (portfolio accounting and CRM)
Client Service functions
- Validate and administer recurring and ad hoc requests for distributions/checks/wires;
- Monitor, educate and troubleshoot information on Crestwood’s client portal as needed;
- Assist Crestwood team by providing account information for client meeting presentations, etc.
- Perform/assist on compliance-related projects such as reviewing client fees/billing, analyzing client domiciles; reviewing documented client IPS vs. current account asset allocation, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of detail
- Knowledge of portfolio administration and related performance issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree required
- Must be a team player with at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience working with Fidelity & Schwab as custodians a plus
- Previous experience with Black Diamond a plus
We offer an attractive compensation plan including competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and full suite of benefits.
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com