Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $3+ billion wealth management firm that is selectively seeking to add a Portfolio Manager/Investment Advisor to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides HNW clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions.
Opportunity exists in our Connecticut locations.
This new position has been created to meet the demands of our growing business and we are selectively seeking motivated and talented team-players with an uncompromising commitment to delivering wealth services to the high net worth individuals & families.
- Engage with clients to establish investment objectives, portfolio asset allocation guidelines and investment policy statements for individual clients
- Develop appropriate investment strategy for clients and provide on-going management & rebalancing of diversified portfolios that include both individual stocks & bonds as well as ETFs/MFs
- Support dedicated research team by contributing to security selection process for mid-to-large cap growth stock discipline and investment grade fixed income solutions
- Conduct regular client review meetings and participate in broader wealth discussions to communicate how the firm’s investment strategies and investment outlook is helping clients to meet their objectives
- Actively seek and participate in new business development
- 5+ years relevant experience managing portfolios for high net worth clients
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to contribute to security selection process
- Strong written and verbal communication & relationship skills with demonstrated ability to build and retain client base
- Comfort with disciplined, long-term oriented investment style emphasizing individual bonds & stocks, with integration of ETFs/MFs to create effective portfolio diversification
- Experience with electronic trading platforms, portfolio management systems and/or financial planning software (i.e. Redblack, Black Diamond, Money Guide Pro, etc.)
- CFA and/or CFP (or progress towards) preferred
We offer an attractive compensation plan including competitive salary, opportunity for bonus and full suite of benefits.
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public‐private partnership committed to closing gender‐based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org