Crestwood Advisors Group LLC is a fast-growing $5+ billion wealth management firm selectively seeking to add a Portfolio Manager/Investment Advisor to join our energetic team. Crestwood Advisors is an independent, fee-only RIA with offices in Boston, MA & Fairfield County, CT that provides HNW clients with comprehensive wealth & investment management solutions. Opportunity exists in our Darien, Connecticut location.
Crestwood Advisors strives to help clients exceed their financial goals by navigating and understanding the broader aspects of their financial lives. We value our clients and believe they deserve the highest quality of client service and thoughtful financial advice. The ideal candidate for the Portfolio Manager position is a highly motivated, intellectually curious individual with a passion for the investment markets and 5+ years of wealth advisory industry experience. The Portfolio Manager/Investment Advisor provides customized portfolio management solutions to existing and new clients and should be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable thoughtfully articulating investment positioning and market commentary as
guided by our internal research team, within the context of each client’s personal investment goals.
- Engage with clients to determine investment goals, portfolio asset allocation guidelines and investment policy statements
- On-going management & rebalancing of diversified portfolios which may include individual stocks & bonds, ETFs/MFs and illiquid investment solutions
- Proactively communicate investment strategies and outlook, including leading & participating in client review meetings and conversations to communicate how the firm’s investment strategies are supporting their objectives
- Partner with colleagues to provide a consistent client experience
- Engage and partner with dedicated research team to ensure an in depth understanding of security selection process and outlook
- Actively seek and participate in new business development
- 5+ years of experience managing portfolios for high net-worth clients and families
- Team player with high professional standards, judgement, and discretion
- Alignment with disciplined, high quality long-term oriented investment style
- CFA and/or CFP designation (or progress towards) preferred
- Experience with portfolio management trading systems and/or financial planning software (i.e. Redblack, Black Diamond, Money Guide Pro, etc.)
We offer an attractive compensation plan including a competitive salary, the opportunity for a bonus, and a full suite of benefits, along with the chance to be part of an authentic and energetic team! The firm will also consider support for further education and/or industry designations. Our culture awards personal growth opportunities from strong performance.
Crestwood Advisors values a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are encouraged to apply. Crestwood Advisors is a member of Boston Women’s Workforce Council, a public-private partnership committed to closing gender-based pay gaps and removing the visible and invisible barriers to women’s career advancement.
If you are interested in applying for this position, in the body of your email please respond to the following three questions in addition to attaching your resume in Adobe format.
- What interests you about portfolio management and the client experience?
- Tell us one thing you hope to learn or gain by working in this role.
- What’s the latest book you read, podcast you listened to, or movie you watched?
Resumes submitted without responses to the questions will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com